GuitarSipra is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws, and we require all users and visitors to our website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, GuitarSipra in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by U.S. copyright law.
1. Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that any materials on GuitarSipra infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative, and must include the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed;
2. An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within GuitarSipra;
3. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
6. Electronic signature.
Please forward your request to our Copyright Agent, at the following email address:
Email: [email protected]
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter-notification to our Copyright Agent. Your counter-notification must contain:
1. A specific identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled;
2. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which GuitarSipra may be found;
3. A statement that you will accept service of process from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the original complaint under subsection (1), above; and
4. Your physical or electronic signature.
3. Repeat Infringer Policy:
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, GuitarSipra has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at GuitarSipra's sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
4. Changes to This Policy:
GuitarSipra reserves the right to modify, alter, or add to this policy at any time, and all users are advised to regularly check back to these Terms and Conditions to stay current on any such changes.